Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm back

I made it! Two days of driving with a two year old. It actually wasn't as bad as I'd imagined. He was pretty wonderful, of course he had his moments, but don't we all. I wrote two stories on the way too. I had no expectations that the trip would be so fun.
I'm on a library computer and the minutes are ticking down quickly. Our internet provider is being a pain. Hopefully we'll be back online soon cause man, we depend on it. Then I'll have to get blogging and writing and all that sort of business.
Well, I'm off to my first interview for the local paper. My hometown friends are excited about my books and are spreading the word. Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. interview with a paper!!! How cool for you... and terrifying! But way to go anway.

    :D

    I'm glad you made it back with your sanity intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting stuff, Heather! I know I really miss my computer when it's down. Now that a book is in the works I'm sure you depend on it even more.

    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, Heather! Link the article so we can read it, if it's online, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete