Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monster List of Picture Book Agents

I've done the research and let me tell ya, as a writer of picture books it can take a lot of time to figure out who represents picture book authors and who doesn't. I've been thinking about it a lot. I have a list and I don't think it would hurt to share it, so I've decided to create a Monster List of Picture Book Agents! I'll do a post for each agents and link it to the Monster List of Picture Book Agents page. This month I'm going to work on the list and add more agents when I can, but my main posts will be on the 20th of each month. The first two posts are going up today!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking that the list certainly isn't looking even a wee bit monstrous right now. But I can't very well call it the Someday it's Going to be Monstrous List of Picture Books Agents now can I.

    ReplyDelete