Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My First Ever Newsletter is Out!

Today I published my very first Writers of Childish Things Newsletter. I was sort of nervous. I see sending something directly to people's inboxes as a big responsibility and I am very humbled by those who have chosen to subscribe.

I'm starting my newsletter in a very busy month! In this first newsletter I share about the opportunities we have coming up this month for Sub It Club's 3 Year Celebrations. There are going to be some great giveaways for picture book writers! There's also a long list of upcoming pitch opportunities that are open to picture books.

Of course, I talk about the new Monster List and my new Picture Book Query Letter Workshop. In my newsletter you'll find a special Workshop discount for subscribers. So, if you've interested I'd love for you to subscribe!

You can read the newsletter here: eepurl.com/bN7XGb. You'll find a subscribe button in the top, left hand corner.

1 comment:

  1. I've been in the process of getting a newsletter together for a while. Originally planned to launch in January. Now I'm hoping to launch in March. You're right. It's such a big responsibility!

    ReplyDelete