Thursday, May 22, 2008

Waiting is for Losers

Yup, you heard me. Waiting is for losers. That is my new motto. Why? Because I lost my building today because we were waiting around for things to happen; not moving fast enough on loans and business plans and all the stuff you have to do to purchase a commercial building. And now somebody else has bought my building and stolen my "plans".

As if that wasn't a lesson enough, I found a book today that I was going to write. No two books on the same subject are alike you say. True enough, but I don't know. This is a pretty narrow, contemporary subject. Not sure there's room for another book on it. I'll have to check the book out when it's released but I am doubtful.

Sure, I can make other plans and write other books. But the lesson I want to take away for today is to get to work! Waiting is for losers. One of these days I'd like to win.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Twist the knife! One of my partners showed up the next morning at 7:30 and said, "I got the money!" Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrating, maybe their deal will fall through. If you really feel it's meant to be yours don't give up!

    ReplyDelete