Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bedtime Monster News!

Raven Tree Press has put up the media kit and activity sheets for Bedtime Monster! There's an interview with me in which I give too much information--does everyone really need to know that I write in bed? What was I thinking! The activity sheets include a game of Hang Monster and a super cute coloring sheet from the book, which is illustrated by Bonnie Adamson. Exciting stuff. I feel so official now. If you want to check them out you can download them at the Raven Tree Press website.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, hurray! That is so cool! Going right over to check it out!

    Might want to start thinking about that Guest Post for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, so exciting!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'kay, I'm pathetic, but I don't remember the exact release date. Can you refresh my memory? Are you having a debut party at a local bookstore?

    Just what are your intentions, young lady?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!
    I'm thinking about that guest post Corey. :-)
    Lisha, it releases on September 15. There is no local bookstore here. Boo. May have to travel. Or maybe do something at the library? My intentions are good, that's all I can say. (Ahem, I'd better get to work on this. You wait FOR-EV-ER fpr your book to come out and then suddenly KAZAAM! It's time.)

    ReplyDelete