Friday, April 21, 2017

Ahem

It has come to my attention that I have not written a post on this blog in a very long time...

Alright, I knew that but I've just been busy. Obviously. My family's garlic business has pretty much become a year round thing now instead of seasonal. I work at the library and have been working more and more since the head librarian is looking towards retirement. I've been writing when I can. Not always as much as I would like but I do try my best to look at it as a job now instead of simply something I get to do in my spare time, because frankly, I do not seem to have any spare time! But I do need to write if I want to sell more books, right?!

I do spend a lot of time at Sub It Club. I'm in the submission support group everyday. I've have done some blog posts over at SubItClub.com including a basic query letter breakdown, looking into publishers before submitting, and the always popular Contest Roundups. I'm really excited that we've finally begun to start adding some new amazing people to help over at the Club with blogging and other things. Not only will it be fantastic to have a broad variety of knowledge shared on the blog, maybe I'll even have a chance to post over here from time to time. I can always hope!

If you are wondering, yes, I am still doing query letter and picture book critiques. So if you need one just email me. I promise that I actually do answer my emails in a timely manner.
I've been having family time too, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment