Thursday, July 10, 2008

Storytellers

I'm scheduling a storytelling event for my library coming up in September. This does not give me alot of time. Luckily I have a friend who is a fabulous children's storyteller and puppeteer and artist who has enthusiastically agreed to help me. So far I have two children's storytellers lined up and a handfull of contacts I am hopeful about. As I learned with the author fair, publicity is the most time consuming part, so if I can get my line-up squared away soon I will be happy. Why am I telling you this? Because I believe in the randomness of the internet. Perhaps some Pacific Northwest storyteller will be googling tonignt and will find my little blog as it frolicks through cyberspace. And if you're out there and might want to take an expense paid drive to north central washington to tell some stories, email me through my contact link on my profile page. I have a few spots I need to fill.

2 comments:

  1. What if we want the expense-paid drive to Washington so we can camp out on our friend's front porch for a weekend? Would we have to actually tell a stories? Or can we hide out and pretend we did it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! You should just come down anyway. It will be fun.

    ReplyDelete